Thursday, August 25, 2011

Freaking Tinnitus

No vertigo symptoms for a while. Tinnitus getting more frequent and louder. I believe that my hearing is diminishing too. I judge that at work. I have been losing comprehension of speech among the noise. My left ear is nearly dead.
I have made an appt w the hearing aid center when I get back from visiting mom (5 days). He plans on a hearing test rather than going on the ones my doc gives me. I hope that it will be a simple adjustment to the levels on the device.
Still no word from HR regarding my ADA assistance.
Have figured out the salt restriction thing. If I try to push the margin, I spend a day or two feeling ill. Haven't had the debilitating vomiting and vertigo but just feel pukey. I have managed to find some decent replacements for the normal tasty food that is killer for me. Mrs Dash is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment