Friday, September 12, 2014

Persistent Vertigo

After a trip to San Diego 9/6/14 and a couple of restaurant breakfasts, I had the onset of vertigo on Monday.  Out of the blue.  I was at work, sitting at my desk when the room started to spin.  It passes if I rest with my eyes closed.    I drove home to visit Mom mid-day and on the drive out, the spinning returned.  I had to have Holly drive me back to work.
The symptoms have returned without warning on & off all week.  I turn my head too rapidly and it spins.  Just walking and I get a spin.  Walking to work this morning and got some symptoms.  Not enough to disable.  Hasn't been that bad. Just bad enough that I notice and have to take precaution, grab a wall or stop walking.
Sitting at my desk today and spun my head to look at something.  Now the symptoms are moderate. No nausea but definite dizziness & spinning.     I can't take a nap under my desk like I did before with my new office mate.   Seems like I am becoming unstable.  Maybe its time to kill the ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment