Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Dr Stewart

    Went to seean ENT on my health plan.  I had my doubts going in.  Dr Stewart said plainly on his website that his interest was neck surgery.  I called every ENT doc on the central coast, including some that were not on my health plan, to verify if they offered the services I was receiving from Dr Hegarty.  None of them did.   But, I gave my insurance plan a shot.

Dr Stewart didn't even look at my audio until I brought it up near the end of the visit.  He had his agenda and it didn't include treating me with an  aggressive bent towards preserving what function I had.  In fact, he suggested we go ahead and do the Gent injection to kill the ear.  He focused on my least problematic symptom, the vertigo.  He said that IT steroid injections are not proven to work (inconclusive results
on that one.  It did work for me so that is 100% success rate).










No comments:

Post a Comment