Sunday, January 15, 2012

I'm falling apart

Had a six month follow up to my annual eye exam. Completely forgot that the pressure was elevated at that visit. 25. Still elevated at this appt but more important is that the testing is showing deterioration of the optic nerve and visual field. Started on drops. Back tomorrow for a recheck.
As for the vertigo, I've been having some mild symptoms recently. Only change I can think of is not hydrating like I have in the past. Not drinking my liter of water everyday to flush out. The diuretics haven't been producing the annoying frequent bathroom visits but I haven't been filling the tank. Took a meclizine for the first time in months tonight. A little nausea.
Oh wait. It was probably that meal at Zio's Italian Kitchen. It seemed pretty salty with all it's creamy cheesy sauce. I had four ice teas with it but didn't pee for hours after. That was probably it. The timing was right too.

No comments:

Post a Comment